Negative Records Ruining Your Credit Score?
Posted on August 18, 2011
Negative records on your credit report can cause a substantial drop in your credit score. While the tips and strategies we teach at CreditRepair.org may be helpful for many, they will not be as effective in case you have negative records, which keep bringing your score down.
Deleting Negative Records
There are professional credit repair agencies, which specialize in removing negative items from clients’ credit reports. We highly recommend Lexington Law because of their astonishing track record (see the short sample on the left), client testimonials, company ratings and true expertise in this space.
If you want to learn about a company’s services, the best people to ask are its current and former clients! Watch the video below to see what people have to say about their experience with Lexington Law and the result of the service on their credit scores and reports.
- Consumers May Benefit from Consistent Credit Repair Services
- Laws to Know During Credit Repair and Beyond
- 6 Red Flags of a Credit Repair Scam
- What Should Be In a Credit Repair Contract?
- Credit Repair Services – Consider the Fine Print